You’ve heard of Moose. Now consider possibly becoming one.
- It’s affordable: Annual dues range from just $35 to $100 per year—generally less than half the cost of other service-related membership organizations. And the special Member Benefits package far outweighs the cost of annual dues, with some members saving thousands of dollars each year.
- It’s flexible: As a member, you choose how involved you want to be. Whether you join through a local Lodge because you want to get involved in planning and running local events and activities, or join as a Moose “at large” to focus support solely on Mooseheart and Moosehaven, you receive the full benefits of your membership.
- It’s enjoyable: We have fun! Lodge- and Chapter-based activities are always happening just around the corner. Fundraising BBQs, darts tournaments, golf competitions and Vegas nights are just some of the ways our members let loose.
In addition to the “feel-good” camaraderie as a Moose member, there are tangible benefits to your membership. Your annual membership dues will more than pay for itself in savings through:
- Special pricing on insurance—including Auto Insurance, Term Life, Cancer Care Protection, Accidental Death, Medicare Supplemental and Emergency Travel Assistance
- Discount programs covering dental care, vision care, Lasik eye surgery and health screenings
- Discounts on prescription drugs
- Special rates on wireless service through leading carriers through the Moose Wireless Solutions Center
- Deals on travel, including discounts on Choice Hotels, cruises, car rentals and more
- If you’re 50 or over and a U.S. resident, Moose membership INCLUDES membership in AARP, and all of the extra benefits it offers!
Click here to view some of the many benefits that Moose Members enjoy.
“You only have to use these benefits a couple of times – some only once, and you paid your dues for the year.”
—Darrell O’Brien, Director, Lodge Operations, Moose International
“We have used the hotel discounts all the way to Nashville and on the way back, too. The savings were spectacular.”
—Steve Alfieri, Moose member